Established, Trustworthy Advice for Canadians with Disabilities.
The National Benefit Authority was founded by Akiva Medjuck predicated on a small, humble concept: to assist Canadians living with disabilities in receiving the Disability Tax Credit from the Canadian Government.
From that simple premise, Akiva & The NBA have built a trusted resource focused on helping disabled Canadians claim from $20,000 for an adult, to $50,000 for children, through Disability Tax Credits & retroactive payments. With over 100 full time employees, The NBA is proud to be Canada’s largest provider and advocate of the Disability Tax Credit!
What makes The National Benefit Authority the country’s leading Disability Tax Credit experts:
- Over 40,000 successful Disability Tax Credit claims.
- Canadian hero, Paralympian & gold medalist Paul Rosen as client, ambassador.
- 66% of previously denied Disability Tax Credit applications have later been successfully claimed.
- 33% of previously approved Disability Tax Credit applications received more money post-NBA reassessment.
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Due to the complexity, expertise, and breadth of information required for a successful DTC claim, The NBA handles all medical & financial components of the Disability Tax Credit Certificate (Form T2201) throughout the entire process. Their experience, knowledge, and resources come together for each individual case, putting clients in the best position for an effective claim.
If The National Benefit Authority is unsuccessful in recovering a Disability Tax Credit refund, clients don’t pay a cent (…not that cents exist in Canada anymore!).